Anti-money Laundering and Know Your Customer Policy
CryptoSouk is committed to participate in international efforts and fully comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. Sound Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing standards constitute a key component of CryptoSouk efforts to prevent being misused for money laundering and terrorist financing through any of the products or services offered.
CryptoSouk is committed to establishing and maintaining policies, controls and procedures to manage and effectively mitigate the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing. These policies will be regularly reviewed to ensure that they remain fit for purpose and will include:
- The risk management practices adopted by CryptoSouk to prevent its business being used for money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Customer due diligence requirements, including enhanced due diligence for those customers presenting higher risk.
- Internal controls in relation to its monitoring procedures.
- The independent audit of its policies, controls and procedures.
- Record keeping.
- Monitoring compliance with its policies, controls and procedures and their effective communication to staff.
In addition, CryptoSouk advocates a developing corporate culture of honesty and integrity, establishes controls and procedures designed to eliminate the likelihood of external fraud. It is the intent of CryptoSouk to promote consistent organisational behaviour by providing guidelines and assigning responsibility related to anti-fraud.