Affiliate Program Service Agreement
CryptoSouk (website: www.cryptosouk.io ) is a Crypto currency and fiat-based virtual trading platform (hereinafter referred to as CryptoSouk, which shall include its affiliates and subsidiaries).
This Affiliate Program Service Agreement (“Services Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of the CryptoSouk Affiliate Program (“Affiliate Program”) and serves to supplement the Registration Agreement (“Agreement”) between you and CryptoSouk. In this Agreement “you”, “your”, or “referrer” refer to you or any agent, contractor, employee, servant or person authorised to act on your behalf. “We”, “us” and “our” refer in entirety to CryptoSouk.
This Services Agreement explains our obligations to you and explains your obligations to us for the Affiliate Program offered by CryptoSouk. When you use your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional CryptoSouk service(s) or products or to cancel your CryptoSouk service(s) (even if we were not notified of such authorisation), this Services Agreement covers such service or actions.
Anyone located in or resident of the United States, and territories, Québec (Canada) and any other restricted jurisdiction is prohibited from:
- acting as an affiliate of CryptoSouk;
- making any referrals as an affiliate to CryptoSouk; and
- receiving any commission(s) otherwise due to an affiliate that is not located in or a resident of a restricted jurisdiction.
- Anyone referred to CryptoSouk by anyone located or resident in the United States, and territories, Québec (Canada) or another restricted jurisdiction or by any other non-permitted referral will not receive any affiliate rewards from the CryptoSouk affiliate program.
For further information on other jurisdiction where the services offered by CryptoSouk are restricted and also prohibited from participating in the affiliate program, and as such are available for viewing on the supported and un-supported countries section which can be viewed on cryptosouk.io.
- Description of the Affiliate Program
- Affiliate Restrictions
- Your Responsibility
- Our Responsibility
- Limitation of Liability
- Indemnity and Defence
- Legal Age
- Final Agreement
- No Agency or Employment Relationship
- Assignment and Resale
- Force Majeure
- Headings, Modifications & IP Notice
To enroll and participate in the Affiliate Program, you must be a natural person (and not any corporate or entity, partnerships of any type or form, trust or any entity, program or protocol that is partly or wholly based on or executing artificial intelligence or machine learning programs or protocols) and have an active CryptoSouk user trading account, subject to and in compliance with the requirements of any agreements you have with CryptoSouk, such as CryptoSouk’s Terms of Service and this Services Agreement acknowledgment.
The CryptoSouk Affiliate Program allows you to provide a platform for advertising CryptoSouk via your “web site” or “publishing locations” (such as an electronic newsletter, web network, private messaging or blog), thereby driving traffic to the CryptoSouk platform or platform content, whereby you may earn a portion of the revenue generated (“Commission”) if a person that is not you or your related persons as defined below (“Visitor”) trades a CryptoSouk-listed product after being referred to the CryptoSouk platform from an internet hyperlink (“Link”) contained in your communications containing your unique referral code.
After being referred to the CryptoSouk platform from a link containing your referral code. Visitors have seven (7) days to complete their registration in order for your accounts to be linked. Should the Visitor click on another web site or publishing location’s link that is not controlled by you or related persons, or return to the CryptoSouk platform via another source-coded advertising Link during the initial seven (7) days, your Link will be overwritten and you will not receive a commission for that visitor’s sign up and future account trades.
You are not eligible for a commission on trades made by you or any related persons, your employees, agents, representatives, or contractors, as well as made from several accounts owned by the same person; and CryptoSouk employees (or their related persons) are not allowed to participate in the CryptoSouk affiliate program.
You are also not eligible for any commission derived from any persons referred to CryptoSouk’s platform relying on any materials, videos, content, deliverables, work product owned by or licensed to CryptoSouk (such as its research, blog or social media materials) linked, published, used, exploited or posted on your web site or publishing location.
For purposes of this Services Agreement, “Related Persons” means:
- with respect to a natural person or individual:
- each other member of such individual’s Family (as defined below);
- any employee, agent, contractor, representative (including his/her Family) of such individual or such individual’s Family; or
- any person that is directly or indirectly controlled by, acting in concert, colluding with, under the influence, control, direction and/or advice of such individual or one or more members of such individual’s Family.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Family” of an individual includes (i) the individual, (ii) the individual’s spouse and former spouse (whether legally designated as spouse or otherwise), (iii) any other natural person who is related to the individual or the individual’s spouse within the second degree, and (iv) any other natural person who resides with such individual.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall not:
- Bid on terms in any search engine that mention CryptoSouk, cryptosouk.io, or any of its derivatives and misspellings, CryptoSouk with keywords such as but not limited to “CryptoSouk coupons”, “CryptoSouk promos”, “CryptoSouk promotions”;
- Use any ® or ™ trademark or mark owned by or licensed to CryptoSouk, ® or ™ trademark or mark owned by or licensed to CryptoSouk with keywords or any misspellings in their domain names;
- Use CryptoSouk.com as a display URL;
- Engage in activities that CryptoSouk determines, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to its customers, employees, operations, or reputation; or
- Design or use your platform, web site or publishing location to market CryptoSouk’s services or platform to any person whose enrolment with or use of CryptoSouk’s platform would violate CryptoSouk’s Terms of Service.
You also acknowledge and agree that your web site or publishing location shall not:
- Contain false, inaccurate or misleading information about CryptoSouk products and services;
- In any way copy or resemble the look and feel of CryptoSouk’s web site or web site content nor create the impression that Your web site or publishing location is part of CryptoSouk’s network of web sites;
- Engage in sending unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or indiscriminate advertising;
- Violate any applicable law such as data transfer, data privacy, data security laws or any securities laws such as offering or promoting CryptoSouk’s products and services in any jurisdiction in which they would be illegal or publishing or causing to be published any material that may be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell securities or other investment products, or as investment, legal, financial or accounting advice;
- Advocate, promote, or encourage violence or discrimination against any person, organisation, or governmental entity;
- Contain Links to web sites containing any of the aforementioned content;
- Cause any account linkage to be made that are not in good faith (such as using any device, program, robot iframes, or hidden frames, use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral Link, etc.); or
- State or imply that any of the information, content or data contained in your web site or publishing location represents or reflects any views, advice or opinions of CryptoSouk.
You acknowledge and agree that CryptoSouk may terminate your affiliate account indefinatly if you, your web site or your publishing location violates, as determined by CryptoSouk in its sole discretion, any of the aforementioned restrictions or additional restrictions. CryptoSouk also reserves the right to seek recovery of any or all Commission paid or payable to you or your related person and you hereby agree to such liability and repayment of such commission if you, your web site or your publishing location violates, as determined by CryptoSouk in its sole discretion, any of the aforementioned restrictions or additional restrictions.
As an affiliate, we provide you with the Links necessary to promote CryptoSouk services, which you may display in any area of your web site or publishing location as you wish. The Links will identify your site as a member of our Affiliate Program and will establish a Link from your web site or publishing location to ours.
You acknowledge and agree it is your sole responsibility to indicate your correct unique referral or affiliate ID in the promo materials you use on your web site or publishing location. You may promote the products and services that CryptoSouk offers in any manner you choose unless it misleads Visitors about the CryptoSouk services.
CryptoSouk will not be responsible for lost sales or lost opportunity to earn commission due to any cause (such as technical difficulties or over-capacity including system overload or load shedding) preventing CryptoSouk from registering any account, accepting deposits, executing trades, closing positions, or providing any other product or service to the Visitor.
CryptoSouk is also responsible for tracking referral sales and Commissions and providing this information to the referrer via activity reporting tool available within the CryptoSouk affiliate section located on your user account dashboard.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages for any reason whatsoever related to this agreement, your use or inability to use our platform(s) or the materials and content of the web site(s) or any other web sites Linked to such web site(s) or your provision of any personally identifiable information to backend service provider or any third party.
This limitation applies regardless of whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages were reasonably foreseeable.
Because certain jurisdictions do not permit the limitation or elimination of liability for consequential or incidental damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this limitation of liability is found to be unenforceable, only such provision shall be removed, and the remainder shall be enforced to the greatest extent permitted by law.
With respect CryptoSouk, as well as the contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and affiliates of such parties, you agree to defend, release, indemnify, and hold such parties harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees and court costs, for third party claims relating to or arising under this Services Agreement, the service(s) provided by CryptoSouk, or your use of the affiliate program service(s) provided by CryptoSouk, including, without limitation, infringement by you, or by anyone else using such service(s) we provide to you, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policies relating to the service(s) provided.
When we may be involved in a suit involving a third party and which is related to our service(s) to you under this Agreement, we may seek written assurances from you in which you promise to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from the costs and liabilities described in this paragraph.
Such written assurances may include, in our sole discretion, the posting of a performance bond(s) or other guarantees reasonably calculated to guarantee payment. Your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of these Agreement by you. The terms of this paragraph will survive any termination or cancellation of the Agreement.
You attest that you are of legal age to enter into this Affiliate Services Agreement and use the Cryptosouk suite of offered services on its platforms and other sites.
This Services Agreement, the referenced agreements, together with all modifications, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. This Services Agreement may not be amended or modified by you except by means of a written document signed by both you and an authorised representative of us.
Nothing contained in this Services Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, employment of any type or other form of joint enterprise between the parties hereto. Each party shall ensure that the foregoing persons shall not represent to the contrary, either expressly, implicitly, by appearance or otherwise.
The failure of us to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by us of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
In the event that any provision of this Services Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Services Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, your rights under this Services Agreement are not assignable or transferable. Any attempt by your creditors to obtain an interest in your rights under this Services Agreement, whether by attachment, levy, garnishment or otherwise, renders this Services Agreement voidable.
Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its control including, but not limited to: earthquake; flood; fire; storm; natural disaster; act of God; war; terrorism; armed conflict; labour strike; lockout; boycott; supplier failures, shortages, breaches, or delays; or any law, order regulation, direction, action or request of the government, including any federal, state and local governments having or claiming jurisdiction over CryptoSouk, or of any department, agency, commission, bureau, corporation or other instrumentality of any federal, state, or local government, or of any civil or military authority; or any other cause or circumstance, whether of a similar or dissimilar nature to the foregoing, beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, provided that the party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this Section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, CryptoSouk may immediately terminate this Services Agreement.
The section headings appearing in this Services Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section or in any way affect such section. You agree that CryptoSouk can modify this Services Agreement anytime and you agree to be bound by any changes.